Tuesday 28 October 2014

Half Term Ideas

Here are some great places and things to do this half term

1. NATIONAL TRUST
    lots of great places to visit such as Waddesdon Manor and Corfe Castle http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/


2. SHOPPING!
    Why don't you and your mum treat yourself to a shopping filled day at Westfield or your nearest shopping or city centre. I mean who wouldn't. Maybe bring a friend for maximum fun?


3. BAKING
   You and your bezzie could do some yummy baking. Gooey chocolate cookies and crunchy shortbread, or just some cake. My point is make something yummy and delicious.



4. GAMING
     This Half Term play on your game console. Do you have a PS4, XBOX or a WII?
 If you don't have one of those maybe try and get your mum to buy the top trending game like The Game of Life or Monopoly Empire.


5. SPORT
     Now, we all know that we need to keep fit so why don't you and your friends  make up an obstacle course for each other. Or go swimming with friends, or even just go for a run around in your local park. Make the most of the autumn sunshine!


Why don't you people out there comment what you did during half term because I would love to hear what you guys have been up to.


FLOWER_POWER

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I will try to do some of these! I think your blog is wonderful. How would you like to be featured on Sunday Showcase?

    ~Noor
    My Amazing Life Being 10| Blogs By Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi flower power
    I have been shopping and gone out to National Trust Places. I've also seen friends. Not saying who!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would loved to be featured in Sunday showcase P.S. I love your blog it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Flower_Power! It's me! Yes, the girl who helped you start your brilliant blog.

    Today me and my bestie iced cookies, did a little gaming on Sims and two days ago I went shopping with my Nan, went to National Trust and did some sporty stuff there.

    List complete!
    Have fun in blog-world.

    - Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flower_Power, post more

    - Lexie

    ReplyDelete